CHILLI FOCUS GUARANTEED TO FIRE UP YOUR CHILLIES!
Habanero, Tabasco, Scotch Bonnet, Jalapeno, Birdseye chillies …. the list is seemingly endless! If you love growing chillies, you’ll love Chilli Focus.
Chilli Focus by Growth Technology (GT) is a proudly Australian made, high quality, full spectrum nutrient. As the name suggests, Chilli Focus is formulated and guaranteed to meet the specific nutritional requirements of chillies.
WHY CHOOSE CHILLI FOCUS?
• Chilli Focus is manufactured using Growth Technology’s pioneering Single Part Technology (SPT) to ensure all 12 essential minerals are readily available to the plant in a single, easy to use concentrated liquid.
• Chilli Focus is manufactured using only the highest grade raw materials and chelated trace elements to ensure effortless and rapid absorption by the plant.
• Chilli Focus is guaranteed not to contain potentially harmful and ineffective chlorides, urea, sodium and ammonium.
• Chilli Focus has been specifically formulated to be the best the market has to offer!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
You can confidently expect a healthier plant with:
• Faster growth and development,
• Profuse foliage growth during the growth stage, more abundant and bigger chillies during the fruiting stage.
• Greater resistance to disease and increased tolerance to environmental stress,
• Unsurpassed vigor and bountiful yield!
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE CHILLI FOCUS?
The basic recommendation is to feed weekly but this can be increased as required. Healthy, dark green foliage is a good indication that feeding is adequate. If the foliage becomes pale, feeding can be increased to 3 or 4 times a week. Chillies are what are commonly referred to as ‘heavy feeders’. By feeding them more often once fruit initiation begins, you can expect a bigger and juicier harvest.
DO I NEED TO DILUTE CHILLI FOCUS?
Absolutely. Chilli Focus is highly concentrated and must be diluted as per the instructions. A little goes a long way. Dilution rates will vary from 5ml to 10ml per litre of water depending on the application. During the vegetative stage when stem and leaf development is evident, use a dilution rate of 5ml per litre. Once flowering is underway, the strength can be increased to 10ml per litre.
CAN I USE CHILLI FOCUS ON SEEDLINGS?
You most certainly can. However, it is imperative that a weak solution of 5ml per litre is not exceeded in the first few weeks of growth. As the plant becomes established and exhibits signs of active growth, the nutrient strength can be progressively increased.
CAN CHILLI FOCUS BE USED ON SEEDLINGS?
Absolutely. Plants are able to take up nutrient through their leaves in addition to their roots. Foliage feeding is a great way to give your favourite chilli plant a quick nutritional boost. Do not exceed 5ml per litre and avoid spraying during the heat of the day or direct sunlight and at the onset of flower formation.
MY POTTING MIX HAS SLOW RELEASE FERTILISER IN IT – CAN I STILL USE CHILLI FOCUS?
You can but the dilution rate needs to be halved in order to avoid over feeding the plant. The problem with fertilizer enriched potting mixes is the uncertainty regarding which minerals and additives are present and in which quantity. For best results, consider using coco fibre. Apart from its exceptional water holding capacity, it is available in a pure and unadulterated form which makes it a perfect partner for Chilli Focus.