VGP Single Tray
VersiWall® GP (VGP) is an easy-to-install and low-maintenance vertical greening system that allows choice of a variety of mounting, planting density and growth media options to suit different installation requirements.
VGP Trays allow spacing of 200mm and 250mm horizontally and 150mm and 225mm vertically depending on plant size, planting density selected and or design requirements.
VGP Trays can be easily removed from their mounts individually for plant maintenance or design change. Each VGP Tray has a water reservoir with a cover designed to allow re-use of stored water via capillary action to sustain plant growth.
VGP Trays and Mounting Panels (sold separately) are manufactured from UV-stabilised recycled polypropylene that meets requirements for international “Green Building” certification.
Size (per tray):
Overall - 195mm (W) x 207mm (H) x 192mm (D)
Nominal - 200mm (W) x 150mm (H) x 195mm (D)
Material: Recycled Polypropylene (UV stabilised)
- Planting Media - Allows wide choice of planting media to be used.
- Safety - Anti-lift arms prevent inadvertent dislodgement of trays.
- Drainage - Drainage outlet allows excess water to flow into underlying trays or to be channelled away at the lowest tray to minimise wetting of area beneath the green wall.
- Baffle Plate - Distributes irrigation, prevents media spillage and allows trays to neatly overlap in close planting.
- Plant Density - Flexible vertical and horizontal tray spacing allows variable plant density and design options.
- Water Re-use - Base Plate with capillary function enables use of stored water/fertiliser in reservoir.
- Irrigation - Irrigation pipes are concealed between trays or at the rear.
- Anchor system - 6-point mounting permits flexible use of various mounting options individually or in combination.
- Installation - Proprietary Mounting Panels facilitates DIY installation and easy mounting of trays.
- Soil Volume - Holds 1.8L of soil the equivalent of 150mm diameter planting pot.
- Tray Width - Wide 200mm tray permits easy planting and allows room for plants to branch out as they grow.