Plantacote® Stability, Elasticity & Quality
Plantacote® sets new standards in controlled release Plant Nutrition. This is valid for the concentrated nutrient composition, for the safe and adapted nutrient release as well as for the coating technology which ensures optimum crop safety.
The advantages of Plantacote®:
• Ultrasafe coating: Uniquely tough and resilient
• Safe release even under the most adverse conditions
• Coating reduces mechanical damage during mixing
• The release time is not affected by substrate type, pH, microorganisms, level of irrigation or soil moisture
• Plantacote® starts to release after 2-3 weeks. Due to this specific mechanism the product is very safe to crops
• No risk of salt stress, even after storage of pre-mixed growing media for up to 2-3 weeks
• Release of nutrients is attuned to physiological requirements of the crops
• Minimized nutrient losses
• Strict quality control
• Highest safety for your crops
100% coated controlled release fertilizer with all essential main nutrients for optimal plant growth in each granule. It features a very balanced nitrogen-phosphate-potassium ratio and is therefore also suitable for crops with high phosphorus demand. The nutrients are released as needed over the specified longevity depending only on the soil temperature. The typical, delayed initial release after 2-3 weeks makes the product very safe to crops.
Fields of application:
Fertilization of pot plants, balcony boxes, hanging baskets and tubs, container nursery stock, for field grown plants.
Granular Fertiliser (Slow-release) - For Green Foliage
Application once in every 2-3 months
Approx. 500g (Prepack)