Plantacote® Stability, Elasticity & Quality
Plantacote® sets new standards in controlled release Plant Nutrition. This is valid for the concentrated nutrient composition, for the safe and adapted nutrient release as well as for the coating technology which ensures optimum crop safety.
The advantages of Plantacote®:
• Ultrasafe coating: Uniquely tough and resilient
• Safe release even under the most adverse conditions
• Coating reduces mechanical damage during mixing
• The release time is not affected by substrate type, pH, microorganisms, level of irrigation or soil moisture
• Plantacote® starts to release after 2-3 weeks. Due to this specific mechanism the product is very safe to crops
• No risk of salt stress, even after storage of pre-mixed growing media for up to 2-3 weeks
• Release of nutrients is attuned to physiological requirements of the crops
• Minimized nutrient losses
• Strict quality control
• Highest safety for your crops
100% coated controlled release fertilizer with all essential main and trace nutrients for optimal plant growth in each granule. The nutrients are released as needed over the specified longevity depending only on the soil temperature (defined for 20-21°C). The typical, delayed initial release after 2-3 weeks makes the product very safe to crops. The pronounced potassium content makes the product ideal for fertilizing crops with high potassium demand. Due to the nitrogen-potassium ratio of 1:2, Plantacote® Top K prevents excessive vegetative growth and
promotes plant stability and the formation of flowers.
Fields of application:
Depending on the longevity, fertilization of container nursery stock, production of bedding and balcony plants, cultivation of potted plant seedlings, fertilization of flowers and shrubs for amenity areas and cultivation of cut flowers, for crops with high potassium demand.
Granular Fertiliser (Slow-release) - For Flowering
Application once in every 2-3 months
Approx. 500gm (Prepack)