Cooking more often these days? Nothing beats spicing up your dishes with fresh herbs! Keep your kitchen supplied with herbs all day long with your own DIY herb garden planter!
Step 1: Add in a layer of Welgro substrate soil for herbs
Step 2: Unpot all the young herbs, remove some soil from the roots gently, and place them in the planter
Step 3: Top up with more soil & place the planter in area with direct morning sun
Step 4: Feed the herbs with organic fertiliser pellets once a month
Grow Kit Set consists:
• 1 x HG-2809 plastic planterbox (L50.3cm x W20.3cm x H18.5cm)
• 2 x Welgro substrate soil (10L) x 2 bags
• 1 x Dix 10-3-3 organic fertiliser (500gm) x 1 packet
• 3 x random mixed herbs plants in non-repotted pots (Herbs will be selected based on stock availability - Rosemary, Sweet Basil, Thai Basil, Lemon Balm, Mint etc.)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
Pot model: HG-2809 Planterbox
Pot colour option: Taupe / Terracotta
Pot type: Plastic planterbox with drainage hole
Pot size: L50.3cm x W20.3cm x H18.5cm